Terms and Condition
Starwares requires its suppliers to:
· Notify the organization of nonconforming product; obtain organization approval for nonconforming product disposition,
· Notify the organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain organization approval, and flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
· Assure all special processes required by this PO shall be performed by qualified personnel and special requirements, critical items, and key characteristics are met and insure all personal are aware of their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
· Clearly indicate condition of parts on vendors certification/packing slip. Product shall conform to all requirements of Starwares PO ie: delivery, product conformity, certifications. Alternate, counter fit, or altered parts will be rejected.
· Maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
· Supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 80% of original life as of the date of shipment.
· Retain all records associated with the purchase order for 7 (seven) years or as required by contract.
· Be certified to ISO17025 (or equivalent) to provide Calibration Services to Starwares. All Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
· Provide certification of material and/or process performed as required by PO. All required certification & traceability must accompany materials/parts received.
· Demonstrate control for all processes, implement & maintain a Quality Management System, and flow down all requirements including customer requirements to external providers
Right of access may be required by Starwares, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
See standard Terms and Conditions on the Purchase Order
F-8.4.3-01 Rev: 1